Benefits of Happy Workplace
Through a 3-day experiential happiness at Workplace Bootcamp, you will learn some of the world’s most profitable formula to happiest workplace cultures.
Mistakenly companies create “Fun” in the workplace, thinking that’s the definition of a happy culture.
This is an opportunity for you to learn business tools, methodologies, and framework designed around the science of happiness to create a sustainable culture that will ignite passion, growth and success in your workplace.
Sunny GrossoCulture Chief at DH
Sunny is passionate about creating positive work cultures. She travels the world speaking, coaching and consulting on sustainable culture building. She is a happiness consultant, a Zappos culture expert, and a thought leader in the culture movement. An ORSC and trained coach with a BA in psychology, Sunny is a founding member of the Delivering Happiness consulting team where she co-built the model, developed the approach and led the coaching team.
Veronica Fernandez MesiasCoach at DH
Veronica entire career has been dedicated to individual and organization growth as an Organizational Development and HR Consultant, as a Facilitator and Coach. She studied and worked in Latin America, United States and Europe, helping people and organizations of different sizes, sectors, approaches and oddities to achieve their culture and business goals. She has more than 15 years of experience in culture psychology field as she pursues a Doctorate in Organizational Psychology at UCM, Spain.
Three Day Experiential Workshop
Foundations of Happiness at Work
- Understand the main elements to sustainable Happiness culture
- The role of values and higher purpose in culture (re) building
- Personal values foundation: Discover your top 3 values
- Approach to Measure and ALIGN Business & Happiness Goals
- Process for developing authentic and lasting organizational values
- To build "Head" to "Heart" Strategy for employee engagement
- WOW Ideas & Tool kits
- First draft of your organization's Higher Purpose
- Your Happiness at Work Survey results
Applying the Science of Happiness
- Power and importance of alignment; how to successfully align purpose and values
- Virtually tour of famous company cultures and identify elements of the model
- How Struggling company became #1 Great Place to Work – Case Studies
- Experience the main elements of the science of happiness; progress, control, connectedness
- Learn the 5 happiness elements and their role as the engine of a positive, productive culture
- How to Create High Engagement Zones At Workplace
- Create Culture Action Plan for the 5 key elements of sustainable happiness
- Value-Based Recruitment, Recognition and Promotions
- How to apply the main elements of the science: progress, control and connectedness
Designing Your Culture Roadmap
- How to identify key elements of your culture to support your business need and goals, and create impact
- Culture Inventory Checklist; all the places possible to design for culture impact
- Happiness Culture Team Micro Strategy and Tool kits
- Develop an actionable Roadmap for High-performance Work Culture
- Understand the keys to a successful, authentic and lasting culture initiative
- How to use metrics to track success and link it to real business result
- Design growth oriented employee engagement initiatives using Science of Happiness
Trusted by Top Companies
Delivering happiness has had a great impact directly and indirectly on virtually all aspects of our business, from how to interact with customers, our partners and each other. Focusing on our culture has increased sales without having sale goals, increase the bottom line and most importantly allowed us to better serve our mission. As we continue this process now working directly with DH, I am confident we can continue to improve. Perhaps even become an icon in our industry for how companies should treat customers, partners and employees.
Scott Bintz, CEO @ Real Truck
It's been 10 months since working together. We've applied all the DH principles and shifted our business model to be based on your equation.
Happy Employees = Happy Customers = Sustainable and Profitable company. You can't imagine the results.
We were judged so much especially by our board about this "happiness stuff." But in 31 years of business, we've now had our record sales year in the history of our company .. so happiness works!
Murat Ozcan, Vice President, CANPA
The DH Coachsultants have been an important part of our organization's work in building an employee first culture. Their expertise and experience make them uniquely qualified to provide guidance on all matters related to building a high performance culture focused on core values and a higher purpose. The DH Coachsultants are 100% committed to making each interaction meaningful, and they invest the time and effort to accomplish this. It's obvious that this is not a job, it's a calling. They are a part of our family, and we look forward to continuing our partnership.
EDDIE GINDI (Executive Vlce President) Century 21 Department Stores